A versatile polo with Relwen’s signature heritage aesthetic
Brands like Relwen are the reason we get excited about heritage gear. Each careful stitch is made with the goal of creating something useful, something that lasts, and something with classic style. That way, when you open your closet five, ten, twenty years from now, you'll have a lineup of reliable clothes that look damn good and are with you for a long long time. To live up to that tradition, Relwen makes pieces like the Jersey Stripe Polo—a handsome collared shirt with a lightweight cotton jersey construction and a timeless silhouette, this will be a go-to in your rotation for years to come.
- Cut from a lightweight cotton jersey body for breezy comfort
- Smile-shaped collar frames the neck nicely
- Classic button closure sewn like heritage military plackets
- Nearly indestructible construction that will last you years
- Split tail side seams with extra length at the back
- Garment washed for vintage softness on day one